Starbit Bitcoin Faucet | Claim Satoshi Every 5 Minutes
Starbit Bitcoin faucet is one of the oldest and high paying Cryptocurrency faucet. The faucet started during the Crypto bull run of 2017 and have paid more than thousands of dollars in Bitcoin. The faucet is straightforward to use, and every member of Faucethub can get instant payment using Starbits Faucet. Starbit Bitcoin brand itself as a platform where you can claim satoshi every 5 minutes without any hassle.
The Pros of Starbit Bitcoin Faucet
- Easy to use and simple faucet made for everyone
- Instant payments without any delay to your Bitcoin address
- The faucet has some of the best Ad Networks, which makes it quite difficult to go bankrupt
- High paying faucet with very less waiting time
- The website is online for more than two years and never have scammed anyone
The Cons of Starbits Faucet
Even though Starbits is one of the leading faucet enabling users to claim satoshi every 5 minutes, it still has some drawbacks.
- The website doesn’t have an additional feature to earn Cryptocurrencies, like Firefaucet or Cointiply
- Uses Hcaptcha for verification at the time of this post, which is not user-friendly for newbies
Wrapping Up Starbit Bitcoin Faucet Review
Starbits is an old Bitcoin faucet and boasts a high engagement and traffic. It is used by more than a thousand Faucet users who are looking to earn free Cryptocurrencies without any hassle. Besides, on top of the above pros, the faucet doesn’t have any shortlink verification that users must pass to claim rewards.
However, in its entirety, the Starbits faucet can not help users earn a high amount of Cryptocurrencies. Although, there are multiple similar faucets operated by the same owner that can assist people in generating higher income. These faucets are Claimbits and GoBits, resembling the same features of Starbits.
As a conclusion, I don’t recommend using Starbit Bitcoin Faucet unless you are also claiming from its similar faucets.