1. Start a YouTube Channel
Having a YouTube channel is becoming a popular way to make money online. YouTube is the second biggest search engine after Google and is half the internet. Around 1.9million users stream YouTube every month, and over 500 minutes of videos are uploaded to the platform each minute. However, making money from YouTube is a slow process but rewards extraordinary once your channel becomes popular. To create a quick fan following, we recommend focusing on a particular niche. There is a lot of untapped content you can browse before starting a channel, including personal finance, tips and tricks, and interior ideas. With a perfect strategy and dedication, you can turn YouTube into a legitimate earning platform.
But, monetizing your videos through Adsense is not the only way to make money from YouTube. Once you create a fanbase and your channel grows you can explore other options to make money. These include
- Revenue from YouTube Premium: If a YouTube Premium member streams your video, you get a part of their subscription fee.
- Sell channel memberships: To sell channel memberships to your subscribers, you need to be at least 18 and have more than 30,000 subscribers.
- Merchandise shelf: You can also sell merchandise via YouTube. To qualify you must be at least 18 years old and have at least 10,000 subscribers.
- Create sponsored content: Another way to make money from YouTube is by promoting third-party applications, products, and services.
- Super Chat payments: The feature allows your fans to pay to have their messages highlighted in your live chats while you are live streaming.
For a complete guide about starting a YouTube channel, you can check this amazing guide.