Free Nem | The Only XEM Faucet You Need
Searching for Free NEM faucet that pays directly and instantly to your wallet? The Cryptocurrency faucet community have got hundreds of faucets for Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin but what if a user wants to diversify his portfolio and earn some free NEM? Freenem comes to Faucet users rescue in this situation by providing a platform to earn free NEM. The coin is ranked among the top 50 Cryptocurrencies in market capitalization at the time of this post.
This XEM faucet is also one the leading platform and is in business since the past several months. The platform is also the larger part of the group of other faucet networks which also includes Ripple Faucet. Although, it doesn’t support direct payment to any other micro wallet but is still one of the most trusted and reliable NEM faucet in the market.
How to begin bagging XEM with Freenem?
The registration process is really simple, almost similar to other facets such as Allcoins.pw
- To begin go to the site’s homepage and register on the Free NEM platform with your credentials.
- After successful signup login to your account and you and you will automatically be taken to your new dashboard, with of course zero balance
- Claim free XEM coins every hour by playing the on-site game, if you are lucky you can earn up to $300 in free NEM coins every hour!
On your dashboard, you will see something like this. This is not just some numbers with rewards instead, take it as your luck. You will be able to roll a random number from the button below the table and if somehow you can exactly hit 10000 than Bingo! Below are some of the features of this edge cutting free XEM faucet.
- Only known NEM faucet at the time of writing and having a decent history of payment to its users.
- A gigantic 50% referral commission only means more earning from your referrals
- Low minimum withdrawal threshold so you can get your free XEM within few days
- Instant withdrawals only sound more enticing, as you wouldn’t be waiting for hours to receive those free NEM in your wallet.
- Too much Pop ads at the time of writing of this post. Although, as the site attracts more users and diversify its income stream this will likely be reduced.
- Rewards on an hourly basis instead of a lower time frame that can be a bit frustrating
- For many users reaching the withdrawal threshold hold might take quite a lot of mine
- There is no other engaging product that can induce users to stay on the website for longer hours
Well, should you really spend your time on the platform? As an honest free NEM faucet review, I would not recommend spending a lot of time on the Free XEM website. This is because the timer is too lengthy and the best you can do is just come back after every hour and claim your stash.
When it comes to fauceting, effectively managing your time to bag more Cryptocurrencies is very crucial for any beginner trying to experience the way Cryptocurrencies work. In addition, you can also earn some free NEM by signing up on Express Crypto Group