Eobot Cloud Mining Review | Scam or Legit?
Looking Eobot cloud mining review gives you a glimpse of one of the oldest Crypto paying site. The active members of this website are usually those having no prior knowledge of Cryptocurrency. I myself have used the platform several times just during the start of my Crypto and blogging career. The Eobot has paid more than dozens of Bitcoin since its inception and is an excellent platform to test blockchain.
The Pros of Eobot
- Good to begin your career in Cryptocurrency and have an idea of Blockchain
- A small community that can help you climb the ladder towards higher profits
- Eobot mining has a built-in exchange system to convert your coins
- A regular faucet to make claims and increase your Crypto holdings
The Cons of Eobot Cloud Mining
- Eobot Cloud Mining is likely a fake Crypto mining website
- They don’t seem to have any valid hardware to mine Cryptocurrencies and is just for demo.
- The conversion fees on Exchange is 5% which is whopping high in comparison to other Cryptocurrencies exchanges.
- There are times when Eobot just stops paying and delay withdrawals without any reason. Such events have also questioned the legitimacy of Eobot cloud mining platform resulting in many users calling it a scam.
- There is a high withdrawal threshold that can take weeks to cash out your earnings.
Wrapping up Eobot Cloud Mining Review
In no doubt, Eobot mining is an old Cryptocurrency website. It is running since 2013 and has paid thousands of dollars in Cryptocurrencies to its users. However, Eobot business model has now become obsolete, and it is no more popular as it was used to be. The mining machines and pool are likely fake and holding withdrawals can add to the frustration. As a final say, I don’t recommend using Eobot to earn Cryptocurrencies when there are many other better ways to make free Bitcoins. To the question whether its a scam or legit still remains a doubt.