Is Dogecoin Future of Micropayments? Get to Know Today!
Started as a joke currency Dogecoin, quickly gain a lot of attraction in the Crypto community and is now eyeing to be the future of micropayments. The currency itself has its inspiration from an internet meme Dog. The founder Billy Markus wanted to create a cryptocurrency for fun. But on its inception, Dogecoin quickly developed its own online community powerful than many of its counterparts.
In addition, it is ranked among the top 100 altcoins at the time of this post. Further, you can also trade Doges on popular exchanges to easily transact money from one location to another. Although Dogecoin started without a purpose except for fun, it quickly started to revolutionize online tipping. Because of low fees and divisibility into several cents Dogecoin gain attraction as an online tipping system on several platforms.
As of now, Dogecoin comes handy in various applications to remit tips to users for their work. Many Crypto wallets also add Dogecoin on their platform to help users easily deposit Cryptocurrencies with little fees.
Around, November 2014 a team behind the project named Dogetipbot raised around half a million in funding to develop a bot that can assist users on Reddit and Twitch.tv to make transactions in Dogecoin through commands. Although the bot was discontinued and taken offline in 2017 due to bankruptcy. This still doesn’t ignore the fact regarding the digital tipping revolution Dogecoin is influencing.
Dogecoin is likely the future of micro and gratuity payments on the Internet.
There are several reasons as to why Dogecoin future is bright and worth investing for. Some of these include the fact that
- It is easy to use. There are already several applications that have integrated Dogecoin into their platform for payments. Many services let users tip Dogecoin for creative content or as a token of appreciation.
- Dogecoin has one of the lowest transaction fees (typically 1 or 2 Doge per transaction). This is less than 10cents at the time of this post.
- Enough supply of coins keeping the price stable and ease the demand pressure.
- A very large community and active development by third parties around the coin.
- It is one of the oldest coins and had remained quite stable throughout the period.
- Transactions in Dogecoins are fast and the average block time is just 1 Minute making it an influential currency when it comes to scalability issues.
Imagine tipping in Dogecoins in your nearby restaurants in future or sending them as a token of appreciation to individuals for their work. With a high and ever-increasing number of transactions a month Dogecoin is likely to revolutionize the tipping and gratuity payments on the internet. In addition, Dogecoin ATMs are popping up in several locations as the coin penetrates in micropayment transactions.
In conclusion, the Dogecoin future seems radiant for many reasons. Its influence on several Web and the Mobile apps is enough to gather a lot of support for the coin. Besides, one of the popular searches of Google includes the question as to whether Dogecoin will reach $1 in the distant future.
So what are your thoughts? Let us know in the comments