Alpha Faucet Script – Free Bitcoin Faucet Script
Alpha Faucet Script is one of the oldest Cryptocurrency faucet script available free of cost. The script has a lot of features and was available to the public during the Crypto bull run. The script is open-sourced and anyone can use it for an experiment. Alpha Faucet Script is not also hardcoded and you can completely change the backend.
The script doesn’t use databases and has multiple other features to block and ban bots, users with VPN or proxy. Alpha Faucet Script also has multiple themes, aside from the standard one so you can customize your faucet appearance and easily make it stand out.
Features of Alpha Faucet Script
- Caching instead of using SQL database.
- Easy to install, just download all files and upload to root server.
- Faucethub micro wallet support.
- Advanced Proxy and VPN blocker.
- Built-in Anti-adblocker.
- Instead of one IP per address, Locking IP and address after every successful claim.
- Errorless PHP script, which is easily customizable.
- Countdown Timer added to lockdown claims.
- Shortlinks integrated. However, you may need some PHP knowledge to configure.
- Sending user’s IP to the micro wallet, this will help you to prevent frauds.
- Script use less server resources and is highly optimized, making it perfect to run on free hosting platform.
- No hidden or developer fee and the script is 100% open sourced
- Uses Recaptcha for security and comes with multiple themes and unique designs.
The Cons of Script
- Alpha Faucet Bitcoin Script is not regular upgraded by the admin. The last update was one year ago, at the time of this post
- You might need some basic PHP knowledge to configure the script
- Doesn’t offer any other feature such as mining, to increase user’s engagement.
How to Install Alpha Bitcoin Faucet Script?
- Upload all the script files to your server root directory.
- After uploading, go to libs/config.php and populate it with your values.
- Once done with configuration, open index.php and add your banners and customize the template.
As a final say, I don’t recommend this script. However, if you are just starting out to run faucets or want to create a faucet for testing purpose then this script might do the job.
Main Thread: Alpha Script Main Discussion Thread