Cointraffic is a leading Bitcoin advertising network, famous for raising funds for several ICO’s. It serves two types of ads which are banners and pop under. Cointraffic reviews all websites manually before approving them and there approval criteria is strict and hard to pass. They also serves mobile banners and pop under specifically designed for mobile devices. Cointraffic publishers mostly constitutes of content rich Crypto related websites bringing advertisers a good platform to advertise their products.
Publisher Approval Guidelines for Cointraffic
- Only top level domains such as .com , .net , etc
- At least 10,000 unique visitors a month i.e. about 333 a day
- Accepts only Crypto related websites.
- Does not accepts sites related to adult content, illegal activities, or any other malicious materials such as mining malwares
Cointraffic only pays in Bitcoin however your earnings will be calculated in Euros. It works on a CPM based model and supports several types of Ads Formats. The minimum withdrawal is only 25 Euro. The payment is paid with in a week.
- Contain network of mostly content rich sites related to Crypto currencies
- One of the best platform if you are looking to advertise your ICO’s
- Very friendly support
- Several ads format to increase ads revenue
- Timely payments, once you reach withdrawal threshold